Account Executive (RCM)
What will I be doing?
The Account Executive (RCM), reporting to the VP of Product, will sell the company’s products and/or other services over the phone, by email, and via web-based presentations. This position will be responsible for managing a client book and proactively reaching out to ensure client satisfaction/retention while continuously hunting and closing new business. The Account Executive (RCM) will bring on new business, hit sales quotas, and meet the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
- Creates detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas.
- Manages the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal.
- Unearths new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships.
- Presents products to prospective clients.
- Provides professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication.
- Remains in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs.
- Responds to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiates agreements and keeps records of sales and data.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What skills do I need?
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing.
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role.
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Business acumen.
- Enthusiastic and passionate.
In addition to playing a pivotal role in the advancement and success of the company, you will receive:
- A competitive salary – base plus commission
- Great benefits package with health, dental and vision included
- Please contact our office for additional information
Our client is an equal opportunity employers and value diversity at our company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or disability status.