Account Support Representative
The Account Support Representative works as a fully functional member of a team to provide a wide range of support to the Sales team and existing customer base. Managing the supporting customers, communicating directly with the Sales team members, account administration and maintenance, front line customer service, data governance, order entry, access control and invoicing. This position requires daily supervision. Maintain and continue to acquire the necessary knowledge to manage and correct account functions, prepare invoices, provide accurate access control, process renewals and order entry, including having an understanding of financial processes and terminology.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Provide superior customer service to the Sales team and customers, with precise phone and email communication. Listen attentively and respond effectively to customer concerns and complaints resolving their inquiries using the proper departmental procedures.
- Tasks include accurate data capturing, request invoicing to Finance department, generate reports, customer follow-up activities and other tasks as needed.
- Utilize proficient phone skills while conducting information sharing with customers.
- Must be able to manage varying workload volumes and independently adjust priorities in alignment with business needs.
- Utilize critical thinking skills in researching and troubleshooting issues and inquiries.
- Continue to acquire knowledge of the company’s suite of electronic products and assigned territory.
- Work closely and maintain good relationships with all departments to achieve success.
- Must be able to independently comprehend and professionally explain complex product offerings to external and internal customers.
- Work with all Account Support team members to assure that department workload is balanced and all tasks are managed effectively and efficiently.
- Respond to all requests from partners and customers related to account management and provide timely deliverables.
- Utilize Salesforce.com (or similar CRM tool) to capture essential account and deal data details.
- Update and ensure accuracy of information entered into any and all of the files, including but not limited to a2r, Salesforce.com and spreadsheets.
- Conduct outreach campaigns as assigned.
- Coordinate with supervisor to analyze and assist to improve departmental operation.
- Attend all departmental meetings.
- Present information professionally, effectively and efficiently across communication channels.
- Actively address and resolve daily system issues to ensure the department is running efficiently.
- Perform daily functions with moderate supervision.
- Monitor workflow and make recommendations on cost or time saving measures.
- Travel and attend conferences or other visits and webinars as required.
- Comply with all processes and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 2 years’ experience in customer account management with a specialty in sales support preferred.
- Demonstrated work history of excellent customer service, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated organization and time management.
- Highly effective listening, verbal and written communication.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple tasks, changing priorities and complex assignments with an ability to juggle shifting priorities. Can’t be frustrated easily
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Needs to be able to figure out a puzzle.
- Superior understanding in interpreting and communicating procedures, policies, information, ideas and instructions to rest of departmental staff.
- Ability to read, comprehend, analyze and interpret complex concepts, documents, etc.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with customer information.
- High level of computer literacy: this should include experience of using web based software and Microsoft packages.
This is a temp to hire position located in the Conejo Valley area. The salary range is $20 to $22 hourly DOE.
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.