The main duties of the Accounting Clerk will be to assist the accounting department with their accounts receivable responsibilities and follow accounting practices, policies and procedures. Additionally, this position will handle other accounting duties for accounts payable as needed in a manufacturing environment,
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Enter cash receipts into accounting software
- Review remittance advice and identify deductions
- Reconcile entries to lockbox data
- Assist with Accounts Receivable reports
- Provides general clerical support to the department
- Download & print invoices for Accounts Payable department
- Match supporting documents to invoices
- Match invoices to statements
- Data Entry
- Classifies, maintains and files accounting documents.
- Any other duties as needed for the department
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of AR experience
- Flexibility and willingness to learn company processes. Must be a team player.
- Desire to grow and advance with the company
- Capable of accurate record keeping, organization, following detailed instructions.
- Understand and respect confidentiality of information
- General office skills including strong filing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, most importantly in Excel
- Accurate data entry skills
- Infor Syteline ERP Software experience is a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Any additional educational history in accounting is a plus.
This is a temp to hire position located in the City of Industry. Pay is $15-16 hourly.
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.