Accounts Receivable Rep
Seeking an Accounts Receivable Rep to process and research cash receipts on a daily basis.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Process cash through the PeopleSoft A/R module.
- Contact/receive telephone/email requests from both external and internal clients to inform/assist in researching outstanding or misapplied payments, cash on-account, and unapplied cash.
- Accumulate proper back up to process cash receipt transfers to appropriate contract/general ledger account.
- Assist when required, in processing credit card payments using third party point-of-sale software.
- Prepare and distribute A/R Variance reports to the branches.
- Process and code bad debt write-offs in PeopleSoft A/R module.
- Maintain files for branch communications, A/R Variance reports, as well as all job pertinent documentation.
Skills and Requirements:
- minimum education level of High School Diploma or G.E.D., and three years of office experience
- Working knowledge of office productivity applications including word processing and spreadsheets, i.e., Microsoft office products, PeopleSoft, etc.
- Ability to organize tasks and carry out multiple assignments concurrently.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Strong customer and results orientation.
- Knowledge of standard office procedures and practices.
- Ability to be an effective team member and handle project assignments responsibly
This is a temporary position located in the Conejo Valley area, paying $15 hourly.
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.