Administrative Assistant HR and Sales
What’s the opportunity?
Administrative Assistant HR and Sales will perform a broad range of administrative duties for the Director of Human Resources and the Vice President of Sales. This position requires a strongly dedicated and organized individual with the ability to problem solve. Must have highly effective listening, verbal, written as well as excellent time management skills. This is a direct hire position located in the western San Fernando Valley area
What will I be doing?
To be successful you will already have experience in an administrative role preferably in a human resources and/or sales environment.
Example work in this role might include:
- Maintain and update confidential human resources and sales files
- Assist with human resources and sales project-oriented tasks
- Follow up and follow through with clients via email or phone.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments including keeping both executives calendars up to date
- Projects a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction
- Answer incoming departmental phone calls in a prompt and professional manner, transfer or take messages; possibly covering the front desk
- Maintain an ongoing diary of tasks
- Address daily e-mails, regular mail and requests as received
- Create new correspondence folders and file old folders
- Copy, sort, and file administrative paperwork on a weekly basis
- Business Contact Management – input updates to databases
- Perform other duties as required by Director of Human Resources and Vice President of Sales.
What skills do I need?
- Good understanding of business service functions
- Very strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Able to work in a time sensitive, customer oriented and highly confidential environment.
- Ability to switch gears if and when needed to complete tasks that arise and prioritize appropriately.
- Multi-tasking is a key skill.
- Someone who would be able to pick up things quickly to get the job at hand done.
- Strong follow-up skills.
We’d also like you to have
- Minimum high school graduate or equivalent.
- Professional presentation and demeanor
- Must be willing to ask questions when issues arise
- 2 – 3 years Previous related administrative and/or human resources experience preferred
In addition to having a meaningful role in this company, you will receive:
- The annual salary range is $40K to 42K depending on experience
- A benefit package that includes medical, dental, life, vision and disability
- 401(k) plan and a tuition assistance program
- We provide a comfortable and progressive workplace, geared for the success of the client and the employee.
- Support and encourage personal and career development
Job Ref #: 443Q
Location: San Fernando Valley , CA