Administrative Assistant IT
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant IT to the Associate Director for a Global IT department. The ideal candidate is an individual who not only meets the qualifications outlined in the job description but someone who has energy, is curious, questions things, who can go out and get information but then also able to come back with suggestions and thoughts on how to move forward. They must be highly computer literate. And on the other hand, someone who would be willing to organize meetings, respond to emails, order lunch for a department meeting, keep track of meeting notes, etc.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Provide administrative and confidential support for the Associate Director, including general administration and project management; manage calendar and travel plans, coordinate meetings, manage event planning
- Keep track of meetings, note taking
- Arrange meetings and travel for Associate Director
- Correspond with Associate Director’s direct reports, for example, to ensure that information is disseminated, deadlines are met
- Assist others within the departments in clerical, accounting, and research duties as directed
- Work with minimal supervision to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload
- Compile data and other information; create attractive and effective reports; prepare, fact-check, edit presentations, correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, slide shows, etc. in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Assist Associate Director with completing expense reports, check requests
- Process department invoices, investigate invoice discrepancies as necessary
- Compile and write up market, competitive, and other research projects as assigned
- When requested, discretely assemble confidential and sensitive information
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook.
- Strong intermediate to expert level of competence with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to prepare and maintain clear and accurate documentation
- Highly organized, detail orientated
- A rounded individual with an inquisitive, but pragmatic approach
- Open and honest collaborative communication style
- Much of the information available to all members of the IT department is absolutely confidential and that confidentiality must be maintained rigorously.
This is a 6 month temporary assignment located in the Conejo Valley area. The schedule is between 30-40 hours per week. Please call for additional information.
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.