Administrative Assistant Project Coordinator
The Administrative Assistant Project Coordinator will serve as Project Coordinator for both US and Global based projects within an in-house IT department. This position is responsible for coordinating operations for IT projects and initiatives as defined by managers and stakeholders.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Coordinate activities, resources, technology and information for IT Operations initiatives including upgrades, system enhancements/patches, software/hardware retirement
- Prepare project proposals timeframes, schedules for IT Ops initiatives and monitor and track project’s progress and handle issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate initiative status adequately to all participants
- Create and maintain comprehensive, project documentation, plans and communication reports as required
- Assist in prioritizing workloads and resources; develop timelines, priorities, schedules and resource plans to prevent bottlenecks
- Develop reports and dashboards in JIRA/Confluence to manage IT Ops workload
- Work with App Dev and Pub Tech teams to align IT Operations projects with other technology initiatives
- Monitors Project progress and accuracy during the project Development Life-cycle.
- Assists project and program managers with meeting and documentation preparation.
- Tracks status of task completion for small projects
- Identifies monitors and manages project level Issues and Risks.
- Assist with project implementation.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years of project coordination experience in IT preferred
- Proven experience leading projects across departments.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence a plus.
- Experience with project management with a mid-sized global company.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook.
- Expert level of competence with MS Project, MS Visio, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of standard project management concepts and online tools.
- Excellent written communications skills as well as excellent organizational skills
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to prepare and maintain clear and accurate documentation to assist a Project
- Highly organized, detail orientated
- A rounded individual with an inquisitive, but pragmatic approach
- Open and honest collaborative communication style
- Able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
- Much of the information available to all members of the IT department is absolutely confidential and that confidentiality must be maintained rigorously.
This is a 6 month temporary assignment located in the Conejo Valley area. Please call for additional information.
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.