Administrative Assistant to CEO
The Administrative Assistant to CEO will manage the daily needs of a very busy office. The CEO is a bit of a “visionary” and needs someone who can think outside the box, think quickly and be innovative. CEO also functions in a sales capacity for the company.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Answer busy phones in a professional way and taking precise messages
- Manages the CEO’s calendar including appointment setting and greeting guests
- Internet and Google research as needed
- Assist in the sales department as needed
- Other administrative tasks as required by the CEO
- Perform routine and complex clerical and support work including filing, scanning and copying as needed
- Assist with sales needs: proposals, contracts, etc.
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bilingual Spanish is helpful but not required
- Dependability and punctuality a must
- Front office professional demeanor and presentation at all times
- Good typing and computer skills, requires Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook or other email program experience. General web knowledge needed as well.
- Highly organized with good time management and communications skills
- Warm, caring, outgoing and proactive with that “can-do” attitude.
- Willing to ask for help when needed, but only after attempting the project on their own
- Flexible with the ability to multi-task
- Must have 2-3 years related office experience
This is a temp to hire position in the Van Nuys area. The salary is $18 – $20 hourly depending on experience.
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.