Angular 2 Web User Interface Developer
We are seeking an Intermediate/Advanced Angular 2 Web User Interface Developer (Front-end)! This position will develop and produce Angular code in Typescript as well as participate in code reviews.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Be accountable for agreed upon development schedule
- Code in Typescript with Angular (We are currently on version 5+)
- Write components and services in Angular very comfortably.
- Participate in various aspects of application development as assigned including understanding the user’s mindset,
- Provide status reports when required.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years professional software development experience (or equivalent)
- Knows the difference between and can explain Observables, Subjects, and Subscriptions.
- Understands what Directives and Component Factories are and when they are used. (A general understanding is fine)
- Basic UI skills ( i.e. HTML and CSS )
- Read and understand existing code base in a timely and accurate fashion. Help will be available
- Good interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal are required
- Good decision making and organizational skills
- Must work well in teams
- Ability to pair program and ask questions
- Work independently in a focused manner to complete tasks
This is an indefinite assignment located in the Conejo Valley area. Please call for additional details. Salary is dependent on experience level.
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.