Assistant Account Manager
The Assistant Account Manager will be responsible for servicing a designated group of clients in tandem with the Account Managers in accordance with the practices, policies and procedures of the Company. Assist Account Manager and other team members with various technical and administrative duties as well as converse with clients and insurance carrier representatives regarding policy renewals, policy amendments, coverage terms and conditions, certificates of insurance and other insurance related matters.
What will I be doing?
- Perform various technical and administrative duties to include but not limited to faxing, filing, copying, editing, formatting, and creating insurance related documentation to be presented to insurance carriers, clients, and prospects, binding documents and proposals, processing insurance certificates and answering phones. Service and retain an existing commercial book of business.
- Prepare, review and present various documentation for approval and other communications associated with the day-today servicing of an account. These documents can include including Certificates of Insurance, loss history requests, coverage inquiries, Bind Orders to carriers, Confirmations of Coverage, and Summaries of Coverage.
- Assist in the renewal process for new and existing accounts
- Prepare, organize, and manage a timely and accurate task or suspense system that is viewable by supervisors
- Diary for follow-up with companies for policy issuance and, in the event of multiple lines of like coverage, forward underlying policy copies to respective layers above.
- Collect information for underwriting submissions
- Create and maintain database and spreadsheet files.
- Attend meetings with clients and insurance carrier representatives as required. Maintain and build relationships with clients and insurance carrier representatives
- Maintain a concern for timeliness and completeness when interacting with clients to minimize potentials for error or omission claims. Abide to agency service level standards and quality guidelines.
- Build a foundation of knowledge regarding the insurance industry in general, the specific coverage lines offered by the company, as well as the company’s traditional business practices and procedures.
What skills do I need?
- Current CA Property & Casualty license is required
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office including Outlook) and other related software skills
- High school diploma or equivalent and minimum 2 years related experience
This is a direct hire position located in the Conejo Valley area.
- The pay is competitive ($45-$65 annually depending on experience, background, skills, etc.)
- Great benefits package
- Please call for additional details.