Claims Rep (CR)
The Claims Rep (CR) is responsible for the timely processing of all returns, disputes and other customer related issues.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Receives incoming claims from customers via phone, mail, email or fax
- Research and obtain back up documentation from customer, order files, prepaid/credit card batches and shipping/receiving records
- Researching claims, auditing invoices/orders, and resolving claims within established company’s policies and procedures. Research and process customer refund requests in a timely manner
- Determination to either approve or deny a claim, including securing supervisor approval for claims exceeding a pre-established limit.
- Utilize the order entry system and practices along with credit and returns policies and procedures to issue credit memos and/or refund requests.
- Contact customers by phone, fax, mail or email with resolutions to claims
- Maintain sales tax exemption files
- Maintain good customer relations by providing timely resolutions to customer issues
- Accountable for accurate claims processing within the established turnaround time
- Process customer return/returns within the established turnaround time
- Other duties as assigned and as business needs dictate.
Skills and Requirements:
- A strong customer service orientation
- Good computer skills, data entry and typing
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with customer information
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents, etc.
- Reasoning/problem solving ability, attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with constant interruptions and multi-tasking
- Effective internal/external customer communication
- Ability to meet deadlines and work professionally under pressure
- Basic mathematical skills
- Effective decision making
- Must be adaptable to continually changing priorities
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Willing to work in a close proximity to others with a team environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
This is a long term temporary position until the end of January, possibly through the end of April. It is located in the Conejo Valley area. The salary range is $17 – $18 per hour.
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.