Clerical Support Assistant
Financial Institution is seeking a Clerical Support Assistant in their Commercial Loan department to assist with the processing of loan documentation.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Reviewing loan documents to ensure accuracy and completion
- Upload documents
- Filing, faxing and other clerical tasks as requested by the department supervisor
- Perform customer service tasks as needed
- Will be trained in processes required to complete tasks, previous experience in this environment not required
- Assist loan processors and funders as needed
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Familiar with office equipment (Printer, fax, scanner, etc.)
- Type 45 WPM & 10 key with accuracy
- Good verbal and written communication skills are helpful
- Individual must be organized and self-motivated
- Quick to learn new tasks
- Strong attention to detail required
- Must be willing to commit to a 40 hour work week for duration of assignment
- At least one year of prior office experience required
This is a temporary (2 month) assignment located in the North San Fernando Valley area. The position pays $15.00 per hour. Must be willing to undergo background check and fingerprinting process prior to hire.
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.