Customer Care Dispatcher
We are currently seeking a Customer Care Dispatcher for a service company. This individual should be friendly, well spoken with good judgement and the ability to multi-task.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Receive high volume of inbound calls, quickly identifying the client’s request or problem and efficiently providing the most effective solution
- May make outbound calls to existing clients, booking appointments.
- Effectively use critical thinking skills to solve problems for clients while consistently using the best Judgement to determine the best solution
- Express empathy and compassion, taking full ownership of the client’s satisfaction
- Proactively gain and maintain a full understanding of our portfolio of products and services
- Effectively summarize and relay information received to both clients and internal customers
- Respond to incoming requests for cancellation of services and persuade our clients to retain their memberships or appointments
- Efficiently enter accurate and detailed records of customer interactions and actions taken
- Consistently follow order entry guidelines with minimal errors
- Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high quality calls and following expected call flows and scripts
Skills and Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent required, college preferred
- Call Center experience preferred
- Dedicated to providing superior customer service
- Exceptional phone and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities within a fast-paced, deadline driven, multi-discipline environment
- Strong judgment skills to make sound business decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic manner
- Ability to talk and type accurately; typing speed of at least 40 wpm
- Basic computer knowledge to set up appointments and customer care (data entry)
- Availability to work shifts between 7:00 AM and 8:00 PM, Monday through Friday and alternate Saturdays 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Ability to successfully pass all pre-employment screening (drug/alcohol screening and background check as a condition of employment)
This is a temp to hire position located in the Conejo Valley area. The pay is $19 hourly.
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.