Executive Administrative Assistant HR
Executive Administrative Assistant HR who will manage the administrative functions of the Human Resources Director.
Job Description: (including but not limited to the following):
- Responsible for maintaining the HR Director’s calendar and schedules related appointments; coordinates activities of numerous departments ensuring functions that are scheduled do not conflict with existed or planned events.
- Coordinates HR Director’s travel and conference arrangements.
- Maintains oversight of the HR department budget, including compiling necessary data for projects, monitoring expenditures, and recommending budget revisions as necessary.
- Acts as a liaison between the general public and the HR Director by answering detailed inquiries either orally or writing on a variety of organizational activities; creates and composes reports, memos, graphs, databases, and e-mails using computer resources. May perform confidential employee relation assignments.
- Manages HR department requests and matters; follows established rules and procedures in responding to requests and redirecting items to other staff members; designs, organizes and maintains the office recordkeeping system. Serves as a back-up to other Executive Administrative Assistants.
- Work independently and within a team on special and nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Act as a project manager for special projects, at the request of the HR Director, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, and organizing company-wide events.
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Provides reception duties, as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Clerical and human resources office practices and procedures.
- Basic knowledge of employment laws.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must have advance knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- High school diploma or equivalent; with 4+ years of experience and experience.
This temporary position is located in the North San Fernando Valley area. Please contact our office for additional information.
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.