Executive Administrative Assistant
We are currently seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant providing administrative support for the Chief Executive Officer. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a demanding and diversified workload, maintain the highest degree of professionalism and ability to maintain the utmost confidentiality.
- Complete responsibility for preparing expense reports for the CEO, managing the approval process, tracking and deadlines and maintaining highly confidential files.
- Research for the CEO on anything from topics relating to Board meetings, people for upcoming meetings or events, as well as keeping his Outlook Calendar up to date. Advise if any changes are made. Crucial attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Research and coordinating details for Corporate and leisure travel, sometimes including flight, hotel and car service arrangements.
- Maintaining confidential organizational and departmental files to include: filing, organizing, copying, scanning, etc.
- Maintain CEO travel tracking spreadsheet and files.
- Composing day to day correspondence without supervision.
- Catering arrangements, meeting setup and cleanup, including video and conference calls, coordinating with IT when necessary.
- Running errands (personal and business) as needed.
- Significant experience as an Administrative/Executive Assistant
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint; Intermediate knowledge of database operations
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work with confidential matters in a professional manner
- Extensive knowledge of general office procedures
- Strong written and oral communication and listening skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while paying a high level of attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Great salary and benefits including bonus when converted to client’s payroll.
This is a temp to hire position located in the Conejo Valley area. Pay range is $25 to $27. There is a great salary and benefits package including bonus when converted to client’s payroll. Please call our Westlake Village office at 805-373-9909 for additional details.
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.