Faculty and Sales Support Rep
The Faculty and Sales Support Rep (FSSR) will be responsible for providing customer support in facilitating product requests, accessing supplementary resources support, and assisting in product related technical support. FFSR will also provide support to the Sales Representatives by helping to facilitate various book requests, provide technical support assistance, provide campus planning support, provide superlative faculty support within assigned region, assist in processing and shipping packages, create bundles for assigned reps, creates leads within Salesforce Automation System and aid in closing smaller adoptions. The Faculty and Sales Support Rep may be asked to provide support to Department by training new hires and temporary employees and other miscellaneous tasks. Employ creative strategies and perform essential operational tasks to increase department productivity and sales.
Job Requirements (including but not limited to the following):
- Provide Customer support through incoming phone calls and emails. Answer questions, direct sales opportunities to appropriate representatives, and provide customer service and limited technical support for product and materials
- Provide sales support to department including Inside and Field Representatives, Sales Management, and Account Development Representatives including handling desk copy requests, providing assistance to instructor resource questions, help answer questions from students utilizing technology/websites, help with product kits to support active adoptions, sending materials, and handling responses from outbound email/phone campaigns.
- Aid in external planning activities and sampling activities including pulling of data, class schedules, utilizing database applications with competitor information, creating targets with guidance provided by representatives. Generate sales leads and provide lead information for Editorial/Marketing Departments.
- Help provide training of new hires and temporary employees on systems, process and products.
- May be asked to provide support to the Sales Management as needed with special projects, assistance with data related projects, reporting, and meeting coordination.
- Identify discrepancies on the Client, instructors, and use websites and ensure they are corrected.
- Use SPIN and Smart as a resource for product information.
- Use CISPUB and A2R to assist customers and reps with product and order information
- Maintain moderate level of product knowledge by attending department sales meetings.
- Perform special projects with moderate supervision from department supervisor
- Act as a liaison between the Sales, Editorial, & Marketing Departments on special projects when needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Two years of college experience required
- One to three years’ experience in either sales or customer service
- Proficient Computer Skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior time management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Four year degree preferred with strong academic background
- The client prefers experience in a outbound call center or selling environment
This is a temporary position covering a LOA for approximately 1 month located in the Conejo Valley area. The pay is $17.50 hourly.
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.