Food Beverage Administrator
The Food Beverage Administrator take on many rolls within the Event Coordination area of this position. They should be flexible and willing to learn new things. The right candidate will also serve as the Assistant to the Restaurant Manager.
Job Duties (including but not limited to the following):
- Assist with event coordination
- Restaurant administrative tasks including typing up the daily menu
- Assist w/ hostess duties as needed
- Other tasks as assigned by Restaurant Manager
Skills and Requirements:
- Organized/attention to detail is a must in this position
- The ability to multitask is highly desirable
- Must be outgoing with excellent customer service skills
- Events planning or management desired
- Computer skills desired, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook helpful; PowerPoint would be a plus.
- Restaurant experience would be highly desirable, catering experience a plus
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Any education in hospitality would be a plus.
This is a temporary position for approximately 1 month maybe longer from Sunday – Thursday (varied hours) in the North Conejo Valley area. The salary rate is $15 to $16 hourly.
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.