Front Office Coordinator
Busy West LA state-of-the-art ophthalmology office is looking for a Front Office Coordinator with a bright, pleasant, thoughtful, easy-going person. The client is looking for someone who will be great asset to our team as well as provide excellent care to our patients.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Front office duties to include greeting guests, checking in patients for procedures and appointments, scheduling new appointment and checking out patients, Answering phones in a professional and efficient manner
- Prioritizing patients as needed and making sure that so one feels unattended in the reception area.
- Data entry of confidential information into the database system
- Correspondence and email processing as needed
Skills and Requirements:
- Medical experience is strongly preferred
- Must be comfortable multi-tasking. Able to assist several patients at the same time
- This position requires punctuality, attendance and sense of responsibility as important traits needed for the success of the position
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office a plus)
- Must be detail oriented
- Good communications skills, both verbal and written
- The client may be willing to train the right person for this position.
This is a possible temp to hire position located in the West Los Angeles area. The pay is $17 to 18 hourly. Upon conversion, the client offers great benefits.
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.