Legal Office Coordinator
The Office Coordinator assists the Owner with day to day administrative responsibilities in the office and assisting with various tasks and much research.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Making appointments with clients, following up on schedules and calendar issues
- Customer service – interacting with clients and other business contacts
- Organizing data in the computer system, word processing
- Legal research projects
- Creating reports, completing various client related projects
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some higher education would be helpful.
- Superior time management and organizational skills with a high degree of professionalism. Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent office skills – typing, filing, data entry, etc.
- Professional telephone skills are a must
- Must have excellent follow up skills
- Very strong computer skills are required. Microsoft office experience (Word, Outlook and specifically Excel), internet research skills
- Some experience (2 or 3 years) working in a legal office or having some kind of legal background would be very helpful
- Strong written and verbal business communications skills, including strong grammar and proofreading skills
- Capability to relate to and interact with individuals at all levels
This is a long term temp assignment located in the Simi Valley area. The pay is $17 hourly.
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.