Library Sales Admin Assistant
The Library Sales Admin Assistant will operate as direct administrative support to a team of Library Sales professionals. This is an outstanding opportunity to learn all aspects of selling to a Library market. The scope of this position is to provide administrative support to Library Sales Managers, and coordinate pre & post sale, back-office processes related to the US Library Sales teams day-to-day, revenue generating activities.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Sales Support: Partner with the LSM’s within the territory supported and support all aspects of their workflow, specifically, pro-actively track and follow up on all agreements out-to-customers in that territory, and other tasks as defined by LSM’s.
- Expense Reports: Review and approve Expense Reports for Library Sales Management team. Audit completeness of reports received; ensure that all required receipts are included, and that all submitted expenses meet the company’s T&E guidelines.
- Sales Reports: Collate data and prepare reports for the Library Sales Leadership Team as necessary using MS Applications and other available tools as necessary.
- Meeting Scheduling: Schedule team meetings & calls using Outlook calendar, and disseminating BlueJeans and Conference Call details.
- Event Coordination & Special Projects: Assist in planning & coordinating bi-annual sales meetings, yearly Holiday Drop, and other special events related to the Library Sales team.
- Tradeshow Coordination: Process Check Requests for Library Sales’ smaller tradeshow involvement and sponsorship activities. Keep a running tally of the events attended, record the cost of each expenditure for future reference. Coordinate with LSM’s and Marketing to acquire and send necessary equipment and supplies to the event management for use at the event. Confirm with event management that everything required has been received for Client to have a successful presence at the show.
- Executive Support: Support Director, Library Sales with expense reports, managing calendar, travel arrangements, personal assistant duties as required..
- Managerial Support: Support Managers, Library Sales with expense reports, managing calendar, travel arrangements, personal assistant duties as required.
- Data Project Support: As time allows, work with Sales Analyst to collect, compile or clean data related to special projects and ad-hoc analysis.
Skills and Requirements:
- Two or four year degree preferred
- Background in Customer Service
- Comfortable with customer facing communications, and coordinating with other internal departments.
- One to three years sales coordinator experience
- Computer Skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience working with a CRM software tool desirable (Salesforce.com preferred)
This is a temporary position located in the Conejo Valley area. Pay range is $18 to 20 DOE.
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.