The Mobile Developer is responsible for writing code for iOS applications. This is a strong team environment. The company specializes in medical software development.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Develop and test Mobile application software and coding, often as part of a team.
- Take on and complete coding projects as required per the department
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have 5 Years of experience in a related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Experience with Apple X code IDE, iOS, iOS SDK,
- Mobile applications development including Objective-C, SQL.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies tools and processes.
- Strong analytical, strategic-planning and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience with Mobile, Android, and/or Tablet testing experience a plus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive customer and internal information.
This is a possible temp to hire position located in the Conejo Valley area. The salary is $45 to $50 hourly. This client has a comprehensive benefits package upon conversion. Great opportunity for the right candidate.
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.