The Office Assistant will assist the Office Manager with front office duties as well as general office and data entry tasks for a small diverse financial firm. This position will start in levels to acclimatize the candidate to the business and staff needs. Starting as back office and ultimately leading into customer contact and receptionist duties.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- data entry both into Sales Force and Excel
- Receptionist duties including gatekeeping, answering phones, directing guests, etc.
- Appointment scheduling and confirmation
- Customer service for clients with portfolios of $5000 to $5 million
- Organizing meetings including confirmation of participants, lunch or snack orders (when require)
- Responsible for kitchen upkeep
- Doing support work for the two owners and one additional financial planner, 7 people total in the office
- Assist with projects as needed by staff
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent – any higher education is a plus
- While no advance skills are required, accuracy and general software skills important
- Sales Force experience would be a plus
- Alpha Numeric Data entry skills helpful
- Must be tech savvy, knows their way around the internet and has some solid computer experience
- Must have a warm and pleasant personality
- Some financial or banking experience preferred
- Organized individual with common sense and attention to detail
- Quick learner
This is currently a temporary position that could go to the end of the year and may develop into something more. It is located in the North Hollywood area. The pay range is $16 to $19 hourly.
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.