Seeking a skilled Office Coordinator to undertake a variety of day-to-day office, clerical and accounting tasks. Candidate must be, above all, an organized and competent professional with exceptional verbal and written communication skills, be a self-starter and problem solver and be technologically savvy and have the ability to automate processes using technology. Under the direction of the Operations Manager, key responsibilities for the Office Coordinator include:
- Primarily, greet & receive members and visitors in office
- Maintain communication to membership (email/formal letters)
- Interface with all members and vendors
- Most importantly, maintain master calendar of all club events (member events/catering events/picnic rsvp/ etc.)
- Accounting: keep current on daily data entry into QuickBooks
- Support Board of Directors
- Support Operations Manager with assigned duties
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Primarily, answer telephones, take messages & review and respond to emails
- Address all incoming member requests/complaints via phone, email or letter
- Process daily mail; enter bills into QuickBooks; process checks for signature and mailing
- Track member reservations for all member events:
- Upon approved event flier, confirm flier is posted at gate entrances and included in member statements.
- Confirmation of supplies ordered for parties
- Obtain necessary confirmations of payment to vendor
- schedule cleaning crew (email monthly schedule)
- Prepare formal letters to members/vendors/etc. for supervisor’s approval
- Member monthly statements (process, fold, stuff envelopes)
- Process catering/wedding contracts and check payments
- Send weekly email to community of all scheduled events for weekend activity
- Handle all follow through with caterers of monthly dinner meetings and member events
- Necessary Filing and scanning of all paperwork and invoices. Office copying of projects as assigned.
- Manage Board Meeting Minutes Book (print approved minutes into book)
- Assist with Annual Shareholder Meeting preparation; Stock Certificate books; mail out packets
- Update member telephone address book (annually)
- Especially relevant , maintain the master calendar of events
- Update Website information as needed
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong experience with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and QuickBooks.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or similar field and/or minimum of 3 years of
experience in an office support position
- Works well with others; needs to communicate with a diverse group of Board members and general members
This is a long term temporary position located in the Conejo Valley area. Please call for additional details.
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.