Real Estate Loan Funder
The Real Estate Loan Funder is responsible for providing clerical and data entry support to the real estate department. Performs related servicing and accounting functions associated with all real estate loan products; performs member service activities such as insurance, impounds, property tax payments, payoffs and collection activity; prepares related documentation and performs settlement functions associated with all real estate loan closings.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Prepare loan data entry documents and final closing conditions.
- Prepare documentation for boarding, insuring proper distribution of loan proceeds in accordance with loan documentation or instructions.
- Complete wire instructions for final settlement of loan proceeds.
- Stack completed file with funding documentation.
- Maintain records of activity and prepare related reports as required.
- Monitor timely receipt of all trailing docs and ensuring that these documents are uploaded to loan origination system.
- Assist with the preparation and uploading of the required documents for the 3rd party audit.
- Confirm proper adherence to investor requirements for property taxes, insurance coverage and endorsements.
- Ensure that all escrow accounts are current and that all associated billings are paid in a timely fashion when due.
- Complete demands for payoff and as applicable process real estate loan payoffs.
- Assist with preparation of loan files to be sent to outside servicer and 3rd party QC vendor.
- Council members on servicing related issues following closing of their loans.
- Identify and resolve conflicting information prior to loan settlement.
- Answer member’s questions/concerns regarding the closing process.
- Cross sell additional products and services as applicable.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Thorough knowledge of Credit Union products, services, and policies.
- 1 to 3 years of Mortgage loan funding/processing experience or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills, Analytical skills
- Basic Accounting
- Microsoft Office knowledge especially Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Mortgage loan documents and Loan Origination system.
This is a temporary position located in the Northwest San Fernando Valley. The salary is $20 hourly.
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.