Regional Marketing Representative
What’s the opportunity?
The Regional Marketing Representative (RMR) will be responsible for developing marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits within assigned territories in the state of California.
What will I be doing?
- RMR will plan, organize and execute marketing/sales, daily activities, generate leads and drive sales, support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company.
- RMR will attend trade shows and events to market our service, and effectively communicate value to customers to promote new sales.
- They will be responsible to keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and capitalize on new opportunities.
- Develop marketing campaigns to increase awareness, sales and profits
- Plan, organize and execute daily activities to drive sales
- Engage in ongoing relationship management and seek new growth opportunities
- Gather and report customer intelligence to management
- Support corporate communications and promotional needs as required
- Submits scheduled reports of activity and expenses as required
What skills do I need?
- Understanding of commercial insurance products and industry terminology
- Prefer 2 years field sales experience with demonstrated results.
- Previous commercial insurance agent a plus.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office products (mostly with Excel and Word).
We’d also like you to have:
- High school diploma, P&C license preferred
- Needs to have good listening skills to help overcome objections, with appropriate have self-confidence, able to demonstrate trust, have effective communication and closing skills.
- Ability to read a variety of books, magazines, instruction manuals, atlases, and encyclopedias.
- Required to prepare memos, reports, and essays using proper punctuation, spelling and grammar.
- Must be able to communicate distinctly with appropriate pauses and emphasis; correct punctuation (or sign equivalent) and variation in word order; using present, perfect, and future tenses.
- There are 2 direct hire positions.
- The territories are located in the Inland Empire and Oakland areas.
- Great salary and benefits package
- Please call for additional information.
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.