Regulatory Information Management (RIM) Associate
The Regulatory Information Management (RIM) Associate will support the regulatory leadership team in an administrative capacity during and after the transition of new management.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Support the company’s regulatory leadership team in an administrative capacity
- The job entails input of data into multiple spread sheets, word documents and SharePoint
- Typing, scheduling appointments, answering phones, email management, filing, faxing, scanning, copying etc.
- As the regulatory team is transitioning to a new Director, the job profile is not yet wholly defined and will be evolving.
- Perform duties as required and needed in the scope of the position
Skills and Requirements:
- Applicant would preferably have an interest in life sciences / records management
- Administrative skills required including typing, scheduling appointments, answering phones, email management, filing, faxing, scanning, copying etc.
- Good computer skills including MS Office. SharePoint skills are the most important part.
- A minimum of two years prior administrative experience is a requirement
- Strong data entry skills (8000-9000 keystrokes preferred)
- Typing 45 wpm
- Accuracy, attention to detail and good communication skills are mandatory
- Although they are working within a regulatory environment of a pharmaceutical company, prior experience in this field is not the priority
- Must have strong work ethic, punctuality, good follow through and time management skills
- A minimum of a two-year associate’s degree, preferably in a related field, is a requirement
This is a long term temporary position located in the Conejo Valley area. Candidate must be able to work a 40 hour work schedule. The salary is $16 hourly. Please call for additional information.
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.