Sr Administrative Assistant
Sr Administrative Assistant will provide administrative and technical support to the Account manager, staff and clients. This position requires a strongly dedicated and organized individual with the ability to problem solve. Must have highly effective listening, verbal, written as well as excellent time management skills.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Serve as back up to Account Manager
- Follow up and follow through with clients via email or phone.
- Provide administrative and technical support to the team
- Projects a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction
- Answer incoming departmental phone calls in a prompt and professional manner, transfer or take messages; possibly covering the front desk
- Maintain an ongoing diary of tasks using Microsoft Outlook Tasks
- Address daily e-mails and requests as received in the department
- Create new correspondence folders and file old folders
- Copy, sort, and file bills and other administrative paperwork on a weekly basis
- Business Contact Management – input updates to Outlook and other databases
- Perform other duties as required by management, president or other senior management.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum high school graduate or equivalent.
- Good understanding of business service functions.
- Very strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Able to switch gears if and when needed to complete tasks that arise that take priority.
- Someone who would be able to pick up things quickly to get the job at hand done.
- Must be willing to ask questions when issues arise
- Previous related administrative and/or financial institution experience preferred
This is a long term temporary position located in the Conejo Valley area. The hourly salary is $18 depending on experience.
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.