The Technical Recruiter will be a contract in-house recruiter for a post start-up engineering company with several locations. To perform successfully in this role, a candidate will be required to have current industry knowledge and strong personal network.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Manage recruiting pipeline and processes for assigned job openings
- Source, interview, and evaluate technical and non-technical candidates
- Help organize hiring priorities and work with the team to manage day to day pipeline and priorities
- Work directly with company leadership to implement best practices and determine job requirements
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience as an in-house technical recruiter
- 1+ years of startup recruiting experience, full cycle recruitment experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required
- Strong software skillset (Microsoft Office, as well as the traditional Human Resources software)
- Good social media and FaceTime skills
- Track record of hiring extremely talented senior software engineers
- General knowledge of State and Federal employment laws and practices; personnel policy and procedure usage.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred not required.
- Recruiting Background/Experience in:
- software development
- web production
- Email and internet marketing (SEM, ad buys, etc.)
- start-up environments
This is a contract temporary position located in the Venice (CA) area. Please call for additional details. The client would prefer candidates that live locally (within about a 15-20 mile radius of Venice, CA.). This position requires a full time commitment, Monday to Friday.
Job Ref #: 4449
Location: Venice , CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.