The Video Assistant supports the Global Digital Production Department in various daily tasks, focusing mostly on post-production video work and file management through prescribed workflow. The Video Assistant role requires the ability to juggle many projects simultaneously, and keen attention to detail is needed to quality control numerous videos through various stages of the workflow.
Job description (including but not limited to the following):
- Monitoring and advancing video through a prescribed workflow, flagging and addressing issues where necessary
- Quality-checking and correcting video metadata and transcription
- Ingesting and organizing new and existing media assets into a Digital Asset Management system with appropriate metadata
- Exporting video files and other media
- Delivering media to internal and external clients
- Checking quality on final outputs (includes video, audio, color, graphics, & b-roll)
- Providing technical notes for rough, fine and final cuts
- Ensuring all videos complete on time
- Other post-production duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years Editing skills
- General understanding of digital media properties
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, MAC/Windows OS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook and Excel
- Familiarity with YouTube, Vimeo, CDNs, and project management programs such as JIRA and Confluence
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate innovative thinking and creative problem solving
- Interpret corrections, feedback, and revisions for editing projects
- Multi-task, plan, and prioritize
- Exhibit diligence and strong attention to detail
This is a 3 to 6 month temporary assignment located in the Conejo Valley area. This is not a temp to hire opportunity. The salary range is $16-$17 hourly. The client is requiring candidates to submit samples of their editing work before considering them for the job.
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.