Will perform a variety of complex, confidential, high level and varied analytical and financial tasks under the supervision of the Director of Finance. Company is an independent, non-profit agency serving Camarillo, Fillmore, Moorpark, Ojai, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks and the unincorporated areas of Ventura County.
- Prepare audit schedules and assist with annual reports.
- Perform a variety of technical accounting work, including the preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, related schedules and reports.
- Participate in the maintenance and analysis of all General Ledger accounts.
- Participate in the review and analysis of departmental budget requests.
- Monitor assigned annual budgets.
- Prepare special reports/studies as required by management.
Required Experience and Education:
Any combination equivalent to sufficient experience, training and/or education to demonstrate the knowledge and abilities listed below. Typically, this would be gained through a Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business administration or related field and five+ years of broad and extensive experience in account, finance or related field, including an increase in level of responsibility. Plus
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficiency in MS office programs and other accounting applications.
- Exercise independent judgment, discretion, and maintain confidentiality.
- Preferred Experience and Education: Experience with public sector, Yardi software, audit and tax returns.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Salary $70k. A competitive benefits package including a monthly contribution toward the cost of health (choice of Blue Shield PPO/HMO and Kaiser), dental, and vision insurance. Group term life insurance is provided. 403(b) retirement plan
- Ventura County
- $70k plus full benefits
- Workweek: Monday-Thursday 7:00 AM-5:00 PM
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring