Admin Support Assistant
What’s the opportunity?
The Admin Support Assistant position will directly support the Executive Assistant.
What will I be doing?
The Admin Support Assistant will be providing administrative support to the Executive office and directly assisting the Executive Admin with general duties. Also supports the Accounting group.
- AP vendor/invoice filing
- Process expense reports and inputting info into the A/P system, Concur.
- Save bank reports/send
- Ordering lunch for all the employees. Order/pick up lunch (daily company paid lunch – great perk!)
- Sort/distribute mail
- Phones – answer and screen
- IT support – work with our 3rd party IT company
- New hires – setup new users and workstations, order supplies
- Send daily bankruptcy report
- Creates and processed expense reports for BDOs and management
- Prepares engagement letters for appraisal team
- Assists with updating calendars; travel, registrations and meeting coordination
- Orders office supplies
- CRM support – inputs opportunities, contacts, deals
- Update credit card reconciliations
- Order Instacart food (Friday)
- Set up accounting conference call (Wednesday)
- Concur invoices (Wednesday)
- Prints reports for management: Deposition Pipeline, BDO Weekly Pipeline, and Active Deals List Fees
- Deposits to bank
- Petty cash
- Credit card reconciliations
- Download transactions from New Albany/Daniels accounts
- File monthly cash transactions
- Download monthly bank accounts & file
- Wire filings
- FedEx/UPS packaging needs
- Assists with ad-hoc projects as needed
What skills do I need?
- 2 to 3 years of similar office experience is desired
- Professional phone manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Fast and accurate typing and data entry skills
- Some familiarity with the A/P system, Concur is helpful.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Competitive salary
- Great healthcare benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid lunches brought in every day
- Matching 401k
Job Reference #: 448Z
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.