Administrative Assistant to CEO
The Administrative Assistant to CEO will be responsible for CEO’s calendar which includes: scheduling and confirming all client and consultant meetings, lunches, conference calls, etc.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Screening consultant or potential candidate calls for CEO, when he is unavailable.
- Creation of all Task Orders and Assignment Agreements prior to a employee start date.
- Creation of Bill Sheets and gathering any project start information.
- Contacting employees regarding payroll and timekeeping issues.
- Front-desk receptionist duties; meet and greet visitors or interviewees; validated parking.
- Processing conference call documentation and input into system
- Coordinating company social events (holiday events, company parties, etc.)
- Organizing and distributing client and consultant gifts (birthday cards, anniversary cards, graduations or special recognition, holiday gifts, etc.)
- Assist CEO with downloading or researching potential sales leads.
- Responsible for standardization and formatting of employee resumes and addendum.
- Manage, order and distribute client tickets (Hollywood Bowl, LA Dodgers, LA Lakers, etc.)
- Work closely with the CEO to help keep him informed of all upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Organize information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Reading, researching and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information, and initiating telecommunications.
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Additional duties including ad hoc projects, as needed
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum educational level of Associates Degree is preferred
- Highest level of discretion
- Entertainment experience highly desirable
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft office with the ability to quickly grasp new software.
- Some inside sales experience is welcome
- Fast and accurate typing and data entry skills
- High level of organization
This is a temp to hire position located in the West San Fernando Valley area. Please call for additional information.
Job Ref. #: 44CX
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.