The Administrative Clerk performs a variety of responsible secretarial and clerical duties in support of Department.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Assist in the coordination in planning, organizing and coordinating activities as assigned; provide secretarial and clerical assistance to other staff as necessary.
- May assist with Accounts Payable duties as required
- Perform a variety of duties using a computer in daily work activities; update and maintain a variety of records and reports.
- General clerical work including filing, scheduling appointments and meetings; open, sort, and distribute incoming mail; sort outgoing mail.
- Assist office with telephone calls to respond to concerns and requests and when necessary, refer inquiries and concerns to appropriate staff.
- Assists with the preparation of newsletters, handouts, pamphlets and other informative materials concerning the department for the purpose of distributing information to personnel.
- Prepares a wide variety of documentation (e.g. cumulative meal counts, reconciliation reports, etc.) for the purpose of providing written support and/or conveying information.
- Communicates with Office staff and others to exchange information and resolve concerns related to the department.
- Performs functions as needed for the purpose of ensuring adequate staff coverage
- Performs other related duties as assigned to ensure efficient and effective functioning of department.
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Accounts Payable experience preferred
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Modern office procedures and record-keeping techniques
- Telephone techniques and etiquette using tact, patience and courtesy
- Perform all duties and responsibilities with high attention to detail
- Diplomacy, friendliness, poise and firmness
This is a temporary position located in the San Fernando Valley area. Please call for additional details.
Job Reference #:
Location: San Fernando Valley, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.