Administrative Office Assistant
Law Firm needs Administrative Office Assistant to be responsible for small but busy reproductive/surrogate law firm. Office deals with international clients. Requires someone mature, well spoken, able to multi-task and proficient with Word, Outlook, Phones, Filing, and General Office: ordering supplies, etc.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Coordinates the administrative needs of the office (phone coverage, supply ordering and management, mail distribution, storage, etc.).
- Identifies and resolves issues before (or as) needed
- Is proactive of office needs as they needs grow and/or change.
- Maintains hard copy and electronic files
- Calculates, tracks, and reports on office expenses.
- Back up reception as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required, higher education a plus
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Ability to learn new skills as needed.
- Assiduous in the practice of confidentiality, tact, and discretion
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent judgment, including high-level skills in troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Effective written and oral communication
- Ability to multitask, Quick to learn new tasks
- Clear and accurate communications skills; customer service
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Must have a positive attitude; a professional and pleasant demeanor
- Familiar with office equipment (printer, fax, scanner, etc.)
- You must be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in an office support position
- Works well with others; needs to communicate with a diverse and possibly international group of people.
This is a temp to hire position located in the Encino area. Please call our office for additional details.
Job Ref #: 44GC
Location: Encino, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.