Administrative Office Receptionist
Educational client is seeking an Administrative Office Receptionist who will provide exemplary customer service to a variety of constituents: new and long-standing clientele, membership and friends of the community; including all level of staff.
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following):
- Primary function will be to answer, transfer calls, greet and direct walk-in traffic
- Provide exemplary customer service to all
- Assist with daily data entry; ensure system is up-to-date and accurate
- Provide general administrative support
- Maintain the school reception area as needed
- assist other staff members as needed
- Filing and organizational tasks as necessary
Skills and Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent and at least 6 months of prior office experience is required
- You must have superior customer service abilities with a friendly disposition and treat even the simplest interactions as opportunities to be an ambassador for community.
- Clear professional speaking voice
- Organizational, multi-tasking skills; ability to deliver on daily and weekly deadlines despite continuous phone traffic
- Self-starter with an eye towards improving systems and processes
- Strong data entry skills
- Energetic personality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- Works well under pressure in a busy environment
- Self-motivated individual that works well independently but in a team setting as well.
- Must pay meticulous attention to detail in all tasks and can balance a multitude of tasks while serving customer service opportunities as they come up.
- Comfortable with database systems and can learn new systems easily.
This temporary position is approximately one to two month long, could go longer. It is located in the West Los Angeles area paying $17 hourly.
Job Reference #: 44PY
Location: West Los Angeles
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.