The Administrative Receptionist will perform reception duties for a very busy front office as well as general office assistance. Also provides clerical support as needed to assist other departments. The Administrative Receptionist maintains an orderly and professional front office.
Job Duties (including but not limited to the following):
- Answer phones and route calls
- Retrieve night messages and forward to appropriate person
- Log call activity and monitor calendar for available people to take calls
- Greet all visitors professionally and inform staff of their arrival
- Distribute mail to inboxes.
- Reply to emails in a timely manner with accurate information
- Input sample requests, print to document management system and follow up with warehouse
- Input quotes from customer purchase orders and save to document management system. Receive orders and give quotes with accuracy
- Bring to management’s attention opportunities for better ways of working
- Backup for daily Asia email processing to Taiwan and Hong Kong
- Periodically sort, insert and mail invoices and statements
- Special assignments (i.e., catalog and advertising layout review)
- Responsibilities completed in a timely manner or ask for assistance
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have a willingness to learn and adapt to new opportunities, be tolerant of change
- Wants to be an integral to a team
- Fast and accurate typing and data entry skills are required
- Two years in customer service for a product related industry (not service, banking or call center) with a high volume of calls, emails and detailing orders with follow-up
- Strong Microsoft Office experience specifically Outlook is required. Any experience with Sage’s MAS 200 (ERP 100) is a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Advanced education is preferred
This is a possible temp to hire position for the right candidate. The pay range is $16 to $18 hourly.
Job Reference #: 44DR
Location: Eastern San Fernando Valley area, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.