Administrative Tax Assistant
A CPA firm is seeking an Administrative Tax Assistant to help in its Tax Accounting department and function as Office Manager. Someone eager that can follow directions and assist the person in charge of Tax Accounting. This is an on-site part time position May through November, and full time December through April. The right candidate will have a strong attention to detail, able to multi-task and have a strong independent work ethic.
Job Description (including but limited to the following):
- The candidate will assist with processing client tax needs, will review client tax returns
- Prepare invoices and manage Accounts Receivables
- Maintains accurate and detailed records of transactions in multiple databases and files
- Client Customer Service
- Manage calendars and schedule appointments for in-house personnel
- Scanning, maintaining of documents in the document management system and client portals
- There will be other accounting and administrative duties required as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Preferred prior years of experience working with Tax Accountants a plus.
- Results oriented individual with strong customer service skills and a courteous telephone manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent P/C skills (Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook) and 10 key
- Thorough understanding of standard office procedures and practices.
- Knowledge to assist with bookkeeping functions
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished
- Excellent organization skills.
- Able to carry out multiple assignments concurrently.
- Ability to be an effective team member and handle assignments responsibly.
This temp to hire assignment is available now and located in the Conejo Valley area. The pay range is between $23 to $27 hourly. Hours will change when tax season starts.
Job Reference #: 44VF
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.