Administrative Tax Clerk
A CPA firm is seeking an Administrative Tax Clerk to help in its Tax Accounting department. Someone eager that can follow directions and assist the person in charge of Tax Accounting. This is an on-site part time position May through November, and full time December through April. The right candidate will have a strong attention to detail and have a strong independent work ethic.
Job Description (including but limited to the following):
- The candidate will assist with processing client tax needs, will review client tax returns
- Some billing work will be required
- Maintains accurate and detailed records of transactions in multiple databases and files
- Client Customer Service
- Manage calendars and schedule appointments for in-house personnel
- There will be other accounting and administrative duties required as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Prior tax experience is strongly preferred.
- Results oriented individual with strong customer service skills and a courteous telephone manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Preferred college degree in Business, Accounting or equivalent
- Preferred 2+ years of experience working with Tax Accountants.
- Excellent P/C skills (Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, maybe some Outlook) and 10 key
- Thorough understanding of standard office procedures and practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mathematical concepts including computation of rates, ratios, percentages, averages and reconciliation is very helpful.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished
- Excellent organization skills.
- Able to carry out multiple assignments concurrently.
- Ability to be an effective team member and handle assignments responsibly.
This temp to hire assignment is available now and located in the Conejo Valley area. The pay range is between $23 to $27 hourly.
Job Reference #: 44TT
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.