AP Accounting Clerk
The AP Accounting Clerk position is responsible for Accounts Payable and General Accounting. As a member of the Finance and Accounting team, you are responsible for coding, verifying, recording and payment of all external invoices and processing commission or bonus payments.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Code, verify and enter invoices and check requests into Accounts Payable system.
- Prepare and process accounts payable checks, payments
- Resolve any payment discrepancies with vendors.
- Review and print weekly commission check payments.
- Responsible for requesting missing W-9 forms before issuance of checks and updating W-9 files.
- Assists in the annual 1099 reporting.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Associate Degree in Accounting or related field is required, higher education is preferred
- Strong QuickBooks knowledge is a must
- 3 or more years’ accounts payable experience.
- MS Office Suite skills, particularly intermediate level Excel knowledge is helpful.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and able/comfortable communicating across the organization.
- Precise attention to detail, well-organized, solution-oriented and comfortable working against deadlines.
This is a temporary to hire position located in the Conejo Valley area. Please call for additional details.
Job Reference #: 44F1
Location: Oxnard, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.