AP Fiscal Assistant II
The AP Fiscal Assistant II processes general accounting department documents. Also supports the department with clerical duties and reports to the Accounting Payable Supervisor.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Reviews and verifies service provider billing.
- Reconciles billing discrepancies and processes claims for payment.
- Receives and reviews authorized funding requests.
- Data entry of accounts payable transactions.
- Assists service providers with billing and authorization related inquiries.
- Maintains detailed records of transactions in multiple databases.
- Provides resource information to co-workers, service providers, consumers and families.
- Performs general department support work including data entry, filing and general clerical tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Basic accounting principles and procedures, general office practices.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and especially Microsoft Excel and database programs
- Fast accurate typing (45-50 wpm)
- Good follow through and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must work effectively with people from a variety of cultures
- At minimum, a high school diploma or equivalent and one year of accounting experience.
- Must pass client’s on-site testing prior to actual job interview
This is a temp to hire position located in the North San Fernando Valley area. The hourly salary is $13 to $14.
Job Ref #: 446Q
Location: Chatsworth, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.