Bi-lingual Spanish Intake Secretary
Seeking Bi-lingual Spanish Intake Secretary to perform routine and complex clerical and support work.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Receives calls from consumers, families, others, obtains and records pertinent information, refers or responds to requests.
- Provides support to service coordinators and management staff.
- Types/inputs documents and records.
- Maintains a variety of records, including files, computer databases and activity logs.
- Performs a variety of clerical and support tasks, including filing, copying, telephone or reception coverage, meeting set-up and coordination, scheduling appointments, preparing and obtaining case materials and communicating with consumers, families, service providers and other agencies.
- Provides support to other Secretaries, as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Intermediate proficiency utilizing MS Word (to include mail merge), Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and various databases
- Advanced Spanish language skills (written and spoken) required
- Proficient in the use of general office equipment (i.e., printers, scanners, fax and copiers)
- Accurate typing minimum of 50 wpm
- Usage of appropriate grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Some positions require knowledge of medical and psychological terminology
- Accurate and rapid typing, computer usage, (transcription may be required for some positions), customer service on telephone and/or in person, organization, meeting deadlines, following written and verbal instructions
- Must be able to adapt to new technologies in support of their duties and responsibilities
- High school Diploma or equivalent and two years of related clerical experience
- Must pass client’s on-site testing prior to actual job interview
This is a temporary position located in the North San Fernando Valley area. The applicant must pass client’s internal testing (including software and language skills) prior to moving to interview process. Please call our office for additional detail.
Job Ref #: 446R
Location: Chatsworth, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.