Bilingual Clinical Secretary
Non Profit client is currently seeking a Bilingual Clinical Secretary. Candidate will be expected to perform routine and complex administrative, secretarial and clerical support work for the clinical department.
Job Duties (Including but not limited to the following):
- Receives calls from consumers, families, others, obtains and records pertinent information, refers or responds to requests. Provides support to service coordinators and management staff.
- Types/inputs documents and records. Maintains a variety of records, including files, computer databases and activity logs.
- Performs a variety of clerical and support tasks, including filing, copying, telephone or reception coverage, meeting set-up and coordination, scheduling appointments, preparing and obtaining case materials and communicating with consumers, families, service providers and other agencies.
- Provides support to other Secretaries, as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Intermediate computer skills proficiency utilizing Microsoft Word (to include mail merge feature), Excel, PowerPoint and various databases
- Usage of appropriate English grammar, syntax and spelling.
- Knowledge of standard office practices
- Accurate rapid typing (minimum 35 – 45 words per minute), transcription may be required
- Customer service skills (Communicating complex policies and procedures)
- Researching, compiling and preparing reports
- Business writing skills
- Working independently and cooperatively with a variety of in-house and community sources and representatives; Working effectively with diverse groups of people.
- Some knowledge of medical and psychological terminology may be helpful
- High school graduation and two years of related experience.
- Must be completely bilingual in Spanish.
This is a possible temp to hire assignment located in the North San Fernando area. Testing requirements onsite will include Excel, Word, Office Skills (analyzing, filing, attention to detail, basic math), Grammar, Spelling, Typing, Mail Merge (create template letter and successfully merge with data provided) as well as written and verbal Spanish testing. These will be performed in their office (approximately 3.5 hours). Please call for additional details.
Job Reference #: 4495
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.