Bilingual Clinical Senior Secretary
The Bilingual Clinical Senior Secretary performs routine and complex clerical and administrative tasks in support of a supervisor, manager or director of the Clinical Department. This is a very fast paced environment and the candidate must be able to pick up tasks quickly.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Independently organizes and performs administrative and clerical tasks in support of department manager and assigned unit staff.
- May train staff on computer or clerical procedure issues.
- Maintains a variety of case and department records, including work files, computer databases, and activity logs.
- Compiles and prepares reports from source materials.
- Composes correspondence, communicates with others on behalf of manager, agency.
- Schedules and facilitates meetings and activities.
- Performs a variety of clerical and support tasks.
- May provide work assignments or serve as lead to junior staff.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong computer– must have intermediate skills for Microsoft Excel and Word (including mail merge)
- Strong Spanish Language skills
- Standard office practices (filing, faxing, copying scanning, etc.)
- Good math and business writing skills
- Business writing and professional phone manner.
- Accurate and rapid typing (35 wpm minimum with 90 % accuracy)
- Rapid data entry skills are helpful
- There may be transcription skills for some positions
- Customer service
- Independent work management.
- Must be able to work successfully with people from a variety of cultures.
- High school diploma or equivalent and three years of related experience is required
This is a possible temp to hire position located in the North San Fernando Valley area. Testing requirements onsite will include Excel, Word, Office Skills (analyzing, filing, attention to detail, basic math), Grammar, Spelling, Typing, Mail Merge (create template letter and successfully merge with data provided) as well as written and verbal Spanish testing. These will be performed in their office (approximately 3.5 hours). Please call for additional details.
Job Ref #: 4497
Location: Chatsworth, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.