Bilingual Office Services Receptionist
The Bilingual Office Services Receptionist performs reception duties for a very busy front office as well as general office assistance. Also provides clerical support as needed to assist Office Services and other departments.
Job Duties (including but not limited to the following):
- Staffs reception area.
- Receives and routes calls, takes messages, greets and directs visitors.
- Types / inputs documents and records.
- Performs a variety of clerical and support tasks.
- Serves as back-up to Office Assistant in mail and supply processing.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have a positive attitude, a professional and pleasant demeanor and direct experience in customer service
- Computer literate (knowledge with Microsoft Office helpful)
- Clear and accurate communication; Customer service on telephone and/or in person
- Attention to detail
- Must be Bilingual, English/ Spanish (read, write, speak fluently)
- Ability to lift US mail sacks and supply boxes
- Working effectively with diverse groups of people
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Two years of related experience required
- Able to work effectively with diverse groups of people
- Bilingual skills will be tested as well as Typing and computer/data entry skills (1 ½ hour testing assessment will be given on-site by client)
This is a temporary position located in the North San Fernando Valley. The pay rate is $14 hourly.
Job Ref #: 449W
Location: North San Fernando Valley, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.