Assumes responsibility for the effective and professional performance of collection of data from existing customers required for client’s software update.
- Conducting outbound calls to existing customers to prepare them for system software changes that will require new account numbers and information.
- Maintains the company’s professional reputation in all contacts with members.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination
Skills and Requirements:
- Entry level position for someone who can be trained and is comfortable doing outbound calling.
- Bilingual Spanish skills necessary
- Accuracy and thoroughness in work.
- Excellent communication, telephone, and public relations skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- High school education or GED.
This is a long term temporary assignment in the San Fernando Valley
Pay is $14.25 per hour
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.