BILINGUAL SECRETARY CASE MANAGEMENT
The Bilingual Secretary Case Management performs routine and complex clerical and support work. Advanced Spanish Language skills are required for this position.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Receives calls from consumers, families, others, obtains and records pertinent information, refers or responds to requests. Provides support to service coordinators and management staff.
- Types/inputs documents and records. Maintains a variety of records, including files, computer databases and activity logs.
- Performs a variety of clerical and support tasks, including filing, copying, telephone or reception coverage, meeting set-up and coordination, scheduling appointments, preparing and obtaining case materials and communicating with consumers, families, service providers and other agencies.
- Provides support to other Secretaries, as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Advanced Spanish Languages skills required (oral and written)
- Computer Knowledge: Intermediate proficiency utilizing MS Word (to include mail merge), Excel, PowerPoint and various databases.
- Usage of appropriate grammar, and syntax and standard office practices.
- Some positions require knowledge of medical and psychological terminology.
- Proficient in the use of general office equipment (i.e., printers, copiers, fax machines and scanners)
- Accurate and rapid typing is required (35 wpm minimum with a 90% accuracy ratio)
- Customer service on telephone and/or in person
- Organization, meeting deadlines, following written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to adapt to new technologies in support of their duties and responsibilities.
- High School diploma or equivalent and two years of related clerical experience.
- There will be a 3.5 hour testing session prior to the invitation for an interview.
This is a temporary assignment up to 2-4 month in length located in the North San Fernando Valley area. The pay range is $17 to $21 hourly.
Job Ref #: 447C
Location: North San Fernando Valley
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.