What’s the Opportunity? Progressive CPA Financial Services firm with over forty-year track record has exciting opportunity available for a Business Manager. EXCELLENT growth potential.
What will I be doing? This position will be responsible for daily, weekly and monthly accounting activities, reports, including preparation of financial statements. Will also assist with tax planning and payroll tax preparation.
Example work in this roll might include:
- Managing client accounts, including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and invoicing
- Posting journal entries
- Analysis and reconciliation of bank and credit/debit card statements
- Preparation of financial statements
- Assistance with tax projections/planning
- Preparation and review of payroll tax returns
- Additional bookkeeping/accounting responsibilities as required
What skills do I need?
- Must have four-year degree in accounting or equivalent
- Two to five years accounting background working with QuickBooks
- Experience with payroll
- The ideal candidate would also have prior bookkeeping and/or public accounting experience.
We’d also like you to have the following:
The successful candidate will assist with expanding our bookkeeping and payroll departments, with opportunities to manage and lead a new division. This will require the following skills:
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of accounting and payroll.
- Strong attention to detail, well organized with the ability to prioritize multiple deadlines.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of dependability, dedication and self-motivation.
In addition to playing a meaningful role as Business Manager in building the company, you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary ($85k to $100k)
- Great benefits including Health insurance, Paid time off, Retirement plan
- Schedule: 8 hour shift, Monday to Friday
- Supplemental pay types may include Bonus opportunities and Commission pay
Job Reference #: 44VC
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.