Commercial Account Manager
The Commercial Account Manager will provide support to Producer and/or Account Executive (AE) in maintaining existing clients and developing new ones by providing professional technical support and services on assigned accounts per agency procedures.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Respond to day-to-day servicing needs of clients; advise Producer or AE of potential problems on accounts.
- Renewal process: order loss runs, update and prepare initial renewal applications for updates with clients by Producer or AE; assist in marketing and follow up for renewal quotes; assist with proposals (includes setting up marketing files for renewals).
- New business: assist Producer or AE in completion of applications and preparing submissions for marketing of new business. Follow up with carriers for quotes, prepare proposals, premium comparisons, etc. (includes setting up new files).
- Invoice on new and renewal business; prepare and process finance agreements; review accounts receivable on a monthly basis with Producer or AE and print accounts receivable report bi-monthly.
- Maintain Excel spreadsheets on property accounts and large auto and IM schedules; premium tracking on special financed accounts.
- Check new and renewal policies for accuracy and review with Producer or AE.
- Prepare policy notebooks and schedules of insurance on new and renewal business.
- Diaries should be maintained to begin renewal 100 days prior to renewal.
- Process policy changes/endorsements for clients, including special certificates of insurance and EPI as needed.
- Check and process audits for General Liability and Workers Compensation.
- Follow and maintain daily diary and proper activity documentation in EPIC.
- Ability to handle smaller accounts/policies from start to finish process as directed and assigned.
- Assist in review of certificates of insurance with Certificate Processor on special circumstance certificates, to include working with certificate holders, city and county agencies in resolving issues with special certificates.
- Process Endorsements and follow-up with clients
- Ensure proper backup training has been done and is in place in the event of absence. Also, if there is an intended absence, make sure all workflow is redirected to the proper source.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Outstanding initiative
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of agency management systems (EPIC preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions, prioritize work, follow-up and meet deadlines
- Must be well-organized and possess strong time management skills
- Ability to interface and communicate openly with team members
- Ability to interface effectively with clients and carriers, both verbally and in writing
- California Fire and Casualty Licensed
- Minimum 3 years commercial insurance experience, to include property, liability, commercial auto, inland marine, and workers’ compensation. Knowledge of PL and D&O helpful.
- High school diploma or equivalent
This is a temp to hire position located in the Conejo Valley area. Please call for additional information.
Job Reference #: 44D6
Location: Westlake Village, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.