Commercial Insurance CSR
What’s the opportunity?
Seeking a Commercial Insurance CSR who is motivated, eager to work, can handle a fast pace environment with great customer service skills, pay attention to direction and to detail.
What will I be doing?
The Commercial insurance CSR will assist a Senior Account Manager and work their way to becoming an Account Manager. Required to be a self-starter and knowledgeable in commercial insurance lines to run and help grow client’s book of business. The right candidate will have insurance experience, preferably knowledge in Liability.
The primary focus will be to assist in handling current accounts with an emphasis on account rounding while processing/re-marketing renewals, quoting of new business, assisting customers with billing, certificates, endorsements, etc.
- Billing Questions
- Renewal Quoting
- Issuing Policies & Certificates
- Assisting in handling client accounts and questions
- Updating client information
- Developing and Completing forms
- Assisting in quoting Workers Compensation, General Liability & Property
- Comfortable in a paperless environment
- Obtaining loss runs
- Endorsement changes
- Document notes in the client files using the agency management system
- Maintain good client relationships
What skills do I need?
- Commercial Insurance CSR/Account Management experience, at least one year
- Workers Compensation and Property Insurance. License NOT required but a plus.
- Must be extremely knowledgeable with: Excel, Word, Google Docs, Gmail, Fox-it Phantom (PDF editable software)
- Experience with Agency Management System “QQ Catalyst” is a plus.
- Ability to think outside the box and implement new systems/ideas if necessary during expansion/growth
- Must be self-motivated, must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be willing to pick up the phone and handle conversations with clients
- Happy, upbeat, energetic attitude, fast paced, fast learning curve
- Able to multi-task, organized, problem solver
- Strong time management and analytical skills
In addition to playing a meaningful role in the company’s success, you will receive:
- Competitive Salary: $50k-$60k annually
- Great Benefits
- And more
Job Ref. #: 44SB
Location: Westlake Village, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.