Commercial Lines Client Advisor
The Commercial Lines Client Advisor is responsible for overall account management including retention of business, rounding of accounts and client meetings. The Commercial Lines Client Advisor will maintain client relationships by serving as in house liaison between the company and the client. They will maintain close contact with insurance company personnel and provide support to the client on matters of coverage’s, updating information, answering questions and collecting premiums.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Communicate with carriers and service team to ensure exceptional client service is delivered.
- Coordinate with marketing executive ensuring that Client requests/requirements are met during the Marketing process
- Check policies and make appropriate recommendations for coverage additions or changes and communicate all open items to the Client in writing.
- Respond to and process requests from policyholders and carriers for new policies or changes to existing coverage’s.
- Promote teamwork and commitment to department/corporate goals.
- Follow company E&O guidelines, policies and procedures. Including notifies clients of gaps in coverage, advises Account Executive of potential E&O exposures through the regular review of the assigned book of business.
- Remain current on industry trends and information, new product information, legislation, coverages and technology.
- Meet personally with Clients and ensure that all needs/requirements are met.
- Provide Client relations with all levels of buyer’s decision makers as well as the day to day technical buyer through direct contact both by phone and in person.
- Participate in renewal strategy meetings.
- Submit accurate renewal applications to carriers as assigned and follow up to ensure timely receipt of quotations and policies with carriers and marketing executive.
- Performs function of the Client Specialist on an as needed basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree and/or professional insurance designation(s) preferred.
- Valid Property and Casualty license required
- Knowledge of AMS360 required or similar agency management system.
- Insurance designation preferred or should be willing to pursue a designation.
- Three or more years property/casualty multi-line commercial experience.
- Exceptional organization and client service skills.
- Strong interpersonal, mathematical, analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid technical knowledge in all areas of insurance including loss sensitive finance alternatives required.
- Prior account rounding and marketing responsibilities preferred.
- Independent, self-starter who can handle multiple tasks and possesses the ability to train and mentor other staff members.
- Exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills
- Meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner and achieves established goals
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form. Exhibits good listening and comprehension.
- Keeps others adequately informed
- Follows instructions and responds to management direction
- Keeps commitments
- Establishes and maintains effective relations
- Exhibits tact and consideration
- Display positive outlook and pleasant manner
- Works actively to resolve conflicts
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
This is a temporary position located in the West San Fernando Valley area. The salary is $19.00 hourly.
Job Ref. #: 444Y
Location: West San Fernando Valley Area
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.